2) Coarse Matte
- -20F Temperature Resistance
- Economical and non-embossed
- 2.0 mil for Standard, 2.0 mil for PresGlo Colors
Download our Stock Coarse Matte List
- -20F Temperature Resistance
- Texas shaped embossing pattern
- Superior weathering qualities
- 2.0 mil for Standard Colors, 3.0 mil for PresGlo Colors
Download our Stock Texas List
- -40F Temperature Resistance
- Excellent durability and performance at low temperatures
- 3.0 mil for Standard Colors, 5.0 mil for PresGlo Colors
Download our Stock Arctic List
- 2.5 mil thickness
- Formulated specifically for economics and functionality.
- Great for general use in Survey, Construction and Hardware markets
- Made to order
1″ and 1 3/16″ (custom widths available upon request)
300′ for Standard Colors, 150′ for PresGlo Colors (custom widths available upon request)
6) Special Width
Taffeta, Coarse Matte and Arctic Roll Flagging are also available in Special Widths
Contact Customer Service for available sizes
Because Presco is a prime manufacture of Roll Flagging, anything you see can be customized to fit your need. Call today to discuss customization options.
Presco’s Roll Flagging roots began with woven slit cheese cloth over 60 years ago. But as times changed, so did our processes. In 1976, our first sellable pounds of flexible vinyl film were extruded specifically for our stake flag and Roll Flagging product lines. And today, our Roll Flagging is produced from PVC film extruded right here in our Sherman, Texas manufacturing facility, using Presco’s proprietary formulations that can be customized to include added plasticizer packages, yielding maximum physical properties to endure the environmental conditions for each unique application, such as increased tensile strength, cold crack resistance and UV stability.
Providing colorful, highly visible communication of hazards and other concerns that are vital to the safety of workers, drivers and passersby, Presco Roll Flagging is used most often in the surveying, construction, forestry, nursery, mining, geophysics, hardware and oil exploration industries. Why?
- Bright, Long-Lasting Colors
- 100% USA Made
- All APWA colors represented
- Private Labeling, UPC coding, and other custom packaging requirements available
Available in solid or vibrant colors, in custom printed, day/night or patterned versions, and in biodegradable and nursery formulations, Presco’s Roll Flagging is the most durable, longest-lasting outdoor flagging available on the market today.
To learn more about each of Presco’s hard-wearing, easily detectable Roll Flagging products, click below to find the one that best fits your needs!
Call (800) 527-3295 to speak with your Presco representative.
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Pro-Line Safety Products Co. 1099 Atlantic Drive, Unit #1 West Chicago, IL 60185
Become A Distributor
We’re looking for qualified companies to join our distributor team!
Visit us at TridentProducts.com