RHH RHW-2 USE-2
RHH / RHW-2 / USE-2
- 600 Volts
- Copper Conductors
- Underground Service Entrance Cable
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulation (XLP)
- High-Heat, Moisture, and Sunlight-Resistant
- Sizes 6 Through 4/0 AWG Also Rated SIS
- Pro-Line Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors are used with conduit as specified in the National Electrical Code
- When used as Type USE-2, conductor is suitable for use as underground service entrance cable for direct burial at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90°C
- When used as RHH, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90°C in dry locations
- When used as RHW-2 or USE-2, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90°C in wet or dry locations
- Voltage rating for RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors is 600 volts
STANDARDS & REFERENCES
Pro-Line Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 meets or exceeds UL Standard 44 (for RHH or RHW-2), UL Standard 854 (for USE-2), Federal Specification A-A-59544, and requirements of the National Electrical Code.
- Pro-Line Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper
- Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, heat, and sunlight resistant black cross-linked polyethylene (XLP)
WEIGHTS, MEASUREMENTS, AND PACKAGING
Conductors shall be UL-listed Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2, suitable for operation at 600 volts or less in wet or dry locations, including direct burial in the earth. Conductors shall be annealed copper, cross-linked polyethylene (XLP) insulated. Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 shall be PRO-LINE WIRE & CABLE or approved equal.
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Pro-Line Safety Products Co. 1099 Atlantic Drive, Unit #1 West Chicago, IL 60185
Become A Distributor
We’re looking for qualified companies to join our distributor team!
Visit us at TridentProducts.com