Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Insulation
Nylon Sheath Jacket
Heat, Moisture, Gas, and Oil Resistant
RoHS Compliant, Direct Burial Rated, 30 Volts
Made in the USA
APPLICATIONS & INFORMATION
- Pro-Line Type THHN or THWN conductors are used for tracer wire applications not exceeding 600 Volts. Tracer wire is used to conductively locate buried utility lines for the gas, water, sewer, telecommunication, and electrical markets.
- When used as Type THHN, conductor is suitable for use in dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C. When used as Type THWN, conductor is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C or not to exceed 75°C when exposed to oil or coolant.
- When used as Type MTW, conductor is suitable for use in wet locations or when exposed to oil or coolant at temperatures not to exceed 60°C or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 75°C conductor temperature per NFPA 79). When used as Type AWM, conductor temperatures not to exceed 105°C in dry locations.
- Tracer wire is RoHS Compliant and manufacturered in the USA.
STANDARDS & REFERENCES
Pro-Line Type THHN or THWN or MTW (also AWM) meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM specifications, UL Standard 83, UL Standard 1063 (MTW), Federal Specification A-A-59544, and requirements of the National Electrical Code.
- Pro-Line Type THHN or THWN or MTW copper conductors are annealed copper (soft drawn), insulated with a tough heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), over which a nylon (polyamide) jacket is applied.
- Available in black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow. Some colors standard, some subject to economic order quantity.
WEIGHTS, MEASUREMENTS, AND PACKAGING
Tracer wire shall be a (14, 12 or 10 AWG SOLID THHN) copper conductor with a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation, over which a nylon (polyamide) jacket is applied and rated for 600 volts. Insulation and jacket shall be RoHS compliant and utilize virgin grade material. Insulation color shall meet the APWA color code standard for identification of buried utilities. Tracer wire shall be Pro-Line Safety Products or approved equal and made in the USA
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Pro-Line Safety Products Co. 1099 Atlantic Drive, Unit #1 West Chicago, IL 60185
Become A Distributor
We’re looking for qualified companies to join our distributor team!
Visit us at TridentProducts.com